Written by Jessica on Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Welp, I got my hair cut, again. But this time, it is actually improving. I no longer have one style on one side and another on the other. She did such a good job shaping it up and making it look better. It's hard to see in this picture because I have such dark hair... But, it's stacked a little in the back and longer at an angle in the front.

Alright, no other news, here's Taylor fulfilling his big brother duties entertaining the boys:

1 i *heart* comments!:

Huffman Triplets said...

I just saw your post on my girls site. I encourage you to join the Parents_of_Triplets_Club. It is a yahoo group with parents of all aged triplets in it. We have many that are in the same stage as you. You can find the link on my page. huffmantriplets.blogspot.com

Scott H.