Written by Jessica on Sunday, August 03, 2008
Categories: ,

I have lots to add about out mini summer adventure, but I'll have to do that later tonight when I'll have more time. For now, here's the recipe of the week, taken straight from a box of Bisquick and it is YUMMY!

Ultimate Chicken Fingers

6-8 Chicken fingers (cut from a boneless skinless breast or ready packaged)
2/3 cup Bisquick Mix
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp salt or garlic salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1 egg slightly beaten
3 Tbsp butter, melted

Heat oven to 450. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Mix Bisquick mix, Parmesan cheese, salt and paprika in a Ziploc bag.

Dip chicken in egg, then shake in Ziploc bag until covered evenly.

Bake 12-14 minutes, turning halfway through baking time. Cook until no longer pink in the center.

I told you all how I don't follow recipes well. This is the recipe I used, but I just poured and dumped and added spices and seasonings from the cabinet until I thought it all looked good. So, I would encourage you to make it your own as well. I made some Macaroni and cheese and a salad to go with the fingers.

ENJOY!!

1 i *heart* comments!:

Anonymous said...

this sounds good but you know me no oven until winter but i think i will fry them got the picture and i order us one love you get the news about the trip on here i know you dont have anything else to do ha ha mom