Written by Jessica on Monday, September 22, 2008

How cute would the boys be in something like this for their 6 month pictures in November. Since they're $60 a peice (and hard/impossible to find for much less than that..), I HAVE to learn how to sew these! It doesn't seem that hard.. I don't think...Anyone know how? This mom sewed some shortall's for her son. I need pants for November pics though.. Maybe I'll ask her anyways. Hmm.

4 i *heart* comments!:

Jen said...

I think we can find a pattern at Jo Anns or Hobby Lobby. I have a coupon for Jo Anns that starts next week (I think). I would LOVE to have something like that for their year pictures! I can make pants, but not sure about overalls!

RetroLeeTX said...

Hi - Just wanted to say thanks for mentioning me in your blog. Your boys are adorable!
www.whoopsiedaisiesdays.blogspot.com

Laurette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurette said...

I have a pattern that will grow with the boys. I made several Jon-Jon outfits for Ty when he was younger. There is a locally-owned fabric store, Sweet Treasures, that has great patterns and great fabrics! I love going there, but allow yourself plenty of time to look around. I might even be able to teach you to sew! Give me a call!