Written by Jessica on Monday, September 08, 2008
Categories:

It's that time of year again. The time of year when mom's of all children in school are forced excited to ask friends and family to buy things from their little ones. And while I don't like selling stuff, I WANT to support the school. And the good news is that this year, we're actually selling COOL stuff, everything from collegiate stuff to kitchen goods, yes even wrapping paper and sweet treats. Click here to see. And if, by chance, you do see something that you can't live without, please enter the student code 586984 so Taylor will get credit.

I tried sending an invitation to view the items to some of you out of towners (Aunt Diana, Aunt Debbie, Aunt Barbara...) But, I got a lot of returns... Not sure what's going on there. But, If you order $75 or more, shipping is free; so you can pool some orders with your co-workers - or if you're local and see something you can't live without, email me or call me and I'll order it through the school for you and it will be sent to me free.

Okay, that's it. No more. I have to have all orders submitted this FRIDAY WEDNESDAY (TOMORROW!). So, act quick. Okay, really, that's it, promise.

I've got to get ready to take the babies to the doctor. We get shots today. = (

0 i *heart* comments!: