Written by Jessica on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My 1st homemade baby food - Pears from Mom's tree

Pears mixed with cereal

Tucker tasting the pears for the first time

Brayden eating cereal with pears

Carter tasting just pears for the first time
I think it was a hit! The boys seemed to enjoy breakfast this morning. It was so easy. I took 3 cubes from the freezer and microwaved them for 1 minute. Then added them to the cereal I already had mixed up. Viola! Then, the hard part - feeding 3 boys. I tested Carter by feeding him in the excersaucer to see if he could hold his head up and eat. He did really good. I think we'll set their triple highchair table up this weekend. They'll be 5 months old in a few days, so I guess it's time!

Here are some pictures of the boys in their excersaucer. They have so much fun exploring all the things around them. They grab them, look at them and smile, they attack the toys at times and they try to eat them occasionally. They are so much fun to watch.






















Carter had too much fun...









2 i *heart* comments!:

Jen said...

They are so cute!

Meredith said...

They are getting so big! My how time flys!