Written by Jessica on Wednesday, September 03, 2008

When I left the room all the boys were on their backs together.
I made bottles, got clothes for them, and came back to this:
Taking pictures just got more fun. Here are some from this morning. Keep in mind, I'm trying to get a 4 month shot of all 3 of them together, looking, not rolling over, not moving...
Smiling and being able to read their shirts are bonuses!
They're laughing, smiling, and talking with eachother. They seriously entertain one another now. If one starts fussing, I can lay him next to one of his brothers and they'll start checking eachother out instead of crying. Love it!



who needs a paci when you got a thumb like this?


Thanks for the organic cotton outfits mom!
BTW, they're a size 9 months! (and I haven't even washed them yet!)
I can't wait to see how much they all weigh at the dr on Monday.
I'm posting their official 4 month pics later today. = )

3 i *heart* comments!:

Anonymous said...

THEY ARE DOING TO MUCH TO FAST I WANT THEM TO STAY BABIES FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER IF THEY KEEP THIS PACE UP THEY WILL BE WALKING BY THE TIME THEY ARE 8 MONTHS OLD THEN YOU WILL HAVE YOUR HANDS FULL DID YOU NOTICE THAT THEY NEVER GO THE SAME WAY AT THE SAME TIME I GUESS YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS WE WILL NEVER KEEP UP WITH THEM OH BOY WHAT FUN MOM

Jen said...

In 9 month clothes already! My boys completely skipped that size (mostly because I could not find any) and Anna is just now in 6 months. I bet we could put her with your boys and people would think they were Quads!

Love the outfits!!!

With them being semi-mobile, it just gets better from here. I swear one distracts me so the other two can get into things!

Colleen Pate said...

Jessica, the boys are getting so big. It melts your heart when they start to do new things. How exciting. Seems like everyone is happy and feeling better.

Colleen