Written by Jessica on Monday, September 01, 2008
Categories: ,

I'm a day late, a dollar short, and too tired to care!

Chicken and Veggie Noodle Stuff

Super Quick and Easy...

6 Chicken Strips
Minced Garlic (to taste)
2 Bell peppers sliced (I used red just because I had some left over from a stir fry, usually I use green, and lately they've gotten so expensive, I'll only be using green = ))
1 small onion sliced
little EV Olive Oil
Noodles of choice (fettuccine, spaghetti, angel hair)
Parmesan Cheese
salt and pepper to taste
(Broccoli is a yummy addition too, just add it in with your boiling noodle water towards the end)
Saute chicken, bell peppers, onion, garlic, salt and pepper in EVOO until done. Boil noodles according to package. Top noodles with sauteed mixture and Parmesan cheese.
Serve with a salad.

ENJOY!

1 i *heart* comments!:

Jen said...

Looks good!

You mean you guys did not try for all boys? :-)

Don't you just feel like a freak show some days when you go out? When we go out together I am telling someone they are ALL yours and that you have an older son as well! :-)