Written by Jessica on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

While I'm talking about my little Tater Bug, I should add, he told me yesterday he wants to be one of those people that drive the airplanes when he grows up... a pilot. Maybe he will be and then he can take us around the world. Wait...I need him to be the plastic surgeon...

2 i *heart* comments!:

Meredith said...

I forgot to tell you~the other night when Taylor and Madilyn were sitting on the floor together and Madi was holding Tucker and said that was their "family"...when we left to go to Bike Nite we turned by the golf course and Madilyn said that the house accross from the golf course (the one that has been for sell forever) was going to be their house. She's got it all planned out!

Jessica said...

How funny! Who knows, she may be on to something...