Written by Jessica on Saturday, August 23, 2008

I've taken the poll down because so many of you sent me so many better ideas than the three choices I had listed! Literally, I got 100's of super cute ideas.

Some of my favorites are:

Taylor a Prince & the boys dragons
Taylor a Dr. & the boys 3 little monkeys (jumping on a bed)
Dr Seuss theme, Taylor the cat in the hat & the boys Thing 1 & Thing 2 (& Thing 3)
Taylor Big Bad Wolf & the boys 3 little pigs
Taylor a Farmer & the boys Three blind mice
All different Zoo Animals! (Wade and I could dress as zoo keepers!)

Eventually, I'm sure we'll do all of these. Some of them I think will be cuter when the boys are walking, like the zoo animals and the dragons... And I really want them to be monkey's one time so I can get a picture of them doing the speak, hear, see no evil pose. Oh how fun!

I think this year, we'll do the Big Bad wolf and the 3 little piggies! I can dress them in three little pink sleepers with feet and a pink hat with pig ears made from felt attached. .. with a little pink face paint dotted on their cheeks and nose. Now, I just have to find a wolf costume and we're done! I can't wait!

Thank you everyone who emailed me/shared ideas with me! What would I do without you?


Well, I can wait. In fact, I'll be waiting until after Taylor's birthday party. I've been working and planning for this thing for 2 or 3 months now and as the time draws near, I feel like I haven't done anything. I'm spinning my wheels, but it's time to kick it into high gear, because it's right around the corner.

Next Saturday is Alabama's first game, so no party planning that day! Alabama game day's are practically like a holiday around here. Everything stops for that day; and sometimes the days surrounding that day. It's serious business folks! Wade has been counting down and awaiting this day for 100 days!
On that note, ROLL TIDE!

4 i *heart* comments!:

Jen said...

I love the idea of the 3 little pigs and the Big Bad Wolf. I also love the Dr. Seuss theme. Thinking of doing this one with mine and carry it on to their birthday theme (their b-day is the day after Halloween and you ALL have to come to the party!). I saw some cute pig costumes on ebay, I think. Maybe Old Navy or One Step Ahead? I think the Dr. Seuss theme would be easy to pull off and cheap (I am all about cheap!).

Maggie said...

Sounds very cute. There are some pig costumes on TC for sale, you may want to check it out. GL with getting everything together, it'll be adorable.

Jessica said...

Thank you! I'll have to check those out! I tried finding solid pink sleepers...not as easy as I thought it would be...

Meredith said...

Go with the 3 little pigs...this may be the only time you will get to dress your babies in PINK!

I can't wait until Saturday! I have been waiting for football season to begin since last years season ended... with a bowl win that salvaged a winning record I might add. Roll Tide!!!

Let me know what I can do to help get things going with Taylor's 6th b-day.