Written by Jessica on Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lot's going on and not enough hours in the day, so I'm going to let the pictures talk for me...

My sick boys:

Carter started rolling over today. I can't keep him on his back now!
This is how I lay him down (above)

This is what he looks like a minute later (above and below)

Carter donning his "Is it football season yet?" ROLL TIDE shirt I made.

Dad and Taylor getting ready for the last game of the summer ball season
(which was rained out and re-scheduled)
They still got a trophy



I think Brayden has a tooth popping through... weird, I know.

My tiny Tucker monster is the sickest baby of all, bless his little heart.

1 i *heart* comments!:

Colleen Pate said...

Jessica,
I am so sorry that all your boys are sick. I wish I was not going to be out of town this weekend, otherwise I would offer my super mom services and come over to help you. It is no fun to have one sick baby so I can't imagine 3. Hang in there. Hope everyone feels better soon! Sending get well thoughts your way.