Written by Jessica on Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Categories: ,

Well, I weighed this morning and I was down .4 lbs. I weighed again this afternoon and it said I was down 1.4 lbs. So, I guess we'll just have to wait and see next week.

Maybe it was the cokes, or the junior mints, maybe the twizzlers, or the raisinets. No, no, I know, maybe it was the 4 cheese pizza I had last night (with a coke). okay, so I've been bad, but I've been stressed! Sick babies and rashy husbands are no fun!!

Although I've been eating junk like it's going out of style, I've also been walking each morning with the same intensity. I'm up to 3 1/2 miles (thanks to my neighbor), walking hills and pushing the triple stroller!

I'll be better next week. promise.

1 i *heart* comments!:

Jen said...

I need to walk with you guys!!! I think our scales are sick and having an off week like everyone else in our houses!