Written by Jessica on Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Today the boys had their first official picture day. I mean, I take pictures everyday; but let's face it, I'm no photographer! I needed some professional help. My dad is friends with the owner of Time 2 Remember, so he arranged for us to have their pictures taken there. I'm so glad! The photographer there, Mrs. Stacie, is wonderful. Upon entering the studio I was taken back by the beautiful portraits on display. In case you've never tried to photograph 3 month old triplets, let me tell you, it's no easy task. Mrs. Stacie was so comfortable holding and handling the babies and so very patient; a good quality to have when dealing with one baby, but a must when photographing triplets. To add to the fun, Taylor was with us, and with so much attention being focused on the babies he began to misbehave a little to get some attention thrown his way. Again, Stacie knew just how to make him feel special by inviting him into a photo. Unfortunately he wouldn't take his shirt off for her to get the artistic shot she was trying for, but we did get an adorable shot of him holding Brayden with Carter and Tucker on either side of him. I can't wait until next Wednesday when we got to see the pictures.

Here's a sneak peak of the boys in their picture outfits. Mrs. Laurette got these for the boys before they were born. I'm so happy they're finally able to fit them. I could just eat 'em up!

Picture day sure wore the boys out. As I pulled in the driveway here's how I found all my boys:

Yes, Taylor's asleep with a lollipop in his mouth. Also, I'd like to point out that the studio is only about 10-15 minutes from the house.

After I woke the boys up, the little ones demanded dinner immediately. So, after feeding, Carter was in such a good photo taking mood, I decided to summon to inner photographer in me. Here's my little ham, Carter.

Those are all straight off the camera. I need to tweek them a little. How cute would those be in black and white?

Here are some other random pictures

The bottles I wash DAILY:

Since they are such a large part of my day, I thought I'd share!

0 i *heart* comments!: