Written by Jessica on Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've been looking for fun ideas to help our family slow down and remember the things we are thankful for. We are so blessed and so very fortunate and this year I especially want Taylor to learn and understand the meaning of this holiday season. I want him to be thankful and grateful and have a full heart. I found this activity at Skip to My Lou and I knew we had to do it! Each day we all write something we're thankful for and hang the leaf on the tree, by Thanksgiving we'll have a full tree and we can read all the things we're thankful for to eachother. I thought it may be hard for Taylor after a day or two, but he is more thankful and understanding of the things he has than Wade or I either one are. Wade and I are certainly blessed to have a son like Taylor. This is definitely a tradition that we'll continue year after year.






1 i *heart* comments!:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

what a wonderful idea, i may have to borrow this next year!