Written by Jessica on Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I'm tired. We have their 6 month dr appointment in the morning, so here's a quick update in pictures and I'll post their stats tomorrow.
Happy Half Birthday Boys!!


As I'm typing this, it has just been announced that our next President is Barack Obama. My boys and I all voted. The babies were a big hit at the precinct.

After we voted we did the American thing and went to WalMart. (Sorry Jenny, I'm trying to break the WalMart habit!)

Tucker found something easier than his thumb.

Got a pair of socks and 30 minutes? Make a sock monkey!

But be warned, it can be painful!

2 more to go once my fingers heal up!

3 i *heart* comments!:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

happy 6 months! i love that first picture & the one from wal-mart too :)

Jana Nielson said...

I thought having six kids was hard....but, I can't even imagine triplets. And are still able to craft?? You are Wonder Woman!!
Thanks for the help with all of my questions on my blog!

Jessica said...

you are so stinkin crafty it makes me sick ;) The kiddos are too cute as usual