Written by Jessica on Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Both Carter and Tucker have started rolling insanely. ...Like across the room in 30 seconds. ...I'm talking serious rolling ....to get where you're going style rolling. And wouldn't you know, they always go in opposite directions! That is, after they get done chewing on each other. Yes, there are some serious chewing battles too. Like Brayden getting Carter's foot the other day and holding it with both hands chewing while Carter kicked and started the alligator roll to get loose... yeah - SO MUCH FUN!

I never know how I'll find this boy (Carter) in his crib, I just pray he's in there somewhere!

Brayden's trying on his hat for me before we go...

The shoes I made for the boys

THE WALK!


Did I mention it was a 7 mile walk??? With a triple stroller?? ...that weighs over 100lbs with babies...

I can't wait to do it again next year!

I'm still working towards my goal of $250 for the March of Dimes. If you want to donate, or buy something from the Crafting 4 a Cause blog, click here.

3 i *heart* comments!:

Jessica said...

You go girl! That is awesome! I love the cover you have that fits over the stroller!

Maggie said...

Great pictures! Those lights were beautiful.

Jen said...

Your pictures turned out SO much better than mine!

I can't wait for next year too!