Written by Jessica on Saturday, November 01, 2008
Categories: ,

If you've been following our journey from the beginning, bless you! You've been on an almost year long roller coaster ride with us.

You give me advice, validate my thoughts, and sometimes just quietly listen to my rants; and for that I say thank you! This blog has turned into so much more than I ever thought it would. It allows me to let my extended family in and see our growing family in a way they never would be able to otherwise. I'm able to keep in touch with old friends and meet many new ones. I've 'met' so many great people; including a network of M.O.M.s just like me. Moms that all heard the same life changing words, "there are three heartbeats". This blog has turned into a diary/e-baby book that the boys and I will have forever. When they're older, they won't want a paper book anyways! I already occasionally look back to 'remember' when they were so small or to 'remember' the uncertainty of the final days of my pregnancy and the hard times of their first few days in the hospital.

Thank you for allowing me to share this with you. I appreciate all your comments and emails. One day the boys will get to read your comments and they'll know just how special they are and you are to us.

So to celebrate and to give thanks, leave a comment on this post between now and next Saturday at noon EST and I'll randomly pick one to receive a special handmade gift TBA.

3 i *heart* comments!:

Jen said...

Happy 100th Post!!!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

MAN 100 POST THATS HARD TO BELIVE I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW HOW PROUD WE ARE OF YOU AND THE GREAT JOB THAT YOU HAVE DONE AND ARE DOING WITH YOUR BOYS I KNOW THAT ICOULDNT HAVE DONE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT 100 POST LOVE YOU MOM

Anonymous said...

WOW. 100 posts. That is great and I enjoy them so much. They are so interesting and it is so good to be able to see how the babies and Taylor are doing. You are doing a TERIFFIC JOB !!!! I don't know where you find all the energy to do all the things you do. I check your blog every day to see if there is something new on it. YOU HAVE A VERY SWEET BEAUTIFUL FAMILY !! Love you, Aunt Barbara