Written by Jessica on Friday, October 31, 2008
Categories: ,

I got a call a few nights ago asking me to donate some baked treats for the bake sale at Taylor's school today. Of course I said yes and was super excited about making something. But what to make? So, I hoped on one of my favorite recipe sites and looked over all their Halloween treat recipes. Finally deciding on these:

Milk chocolate spider clumps



White chocolate pretzel ghosts

Black Cat Cookies - not to happy with how they turned out...I read the recipe wrong and they were very cake like because I added 4oz too much butter and tried to correct it and oh what a mess! Needless to say they are very cake-like cookies. = )


I can't wait to see the other treats there!

THIS IS MY 99TH POST - I'll have to do something special for my 100th post.... Hmmm.

0 i *heart* comments!: