Written by Jessica on Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's the week of sweet potatoes at the Lloyd's and the boys are loving them and doing really well eating them. We were lucky again in that the potatoes were home-grown by one of Mom's friends, and therefore, fresh and yummy, and free! Go over to Our Green Journey to read about making baby food. I'll be posting soon. = ) We set up their highchair table this past weekend and let me tell you, it's so nice to have a place to feed them where I can sit in a chair and not worry about the mess they're making. Previous to setting this up, I was sitting Indian style in the floor and going between various contraptions they were sitting in that were covered with a sheet that I'd have to wash after each feeding. Lot's of work. Now, I just wipe it all away!

Tucker testing out the table after dad put it together


3 hungry boys

Tucker

Brayden

Carter

3 satisfied boys


Taylor's been spending the days with the boys and I as he is out of school on Fall Break. The boys have enjoyed having their big brother around.

Tucker

Grandaddy came to visit the boys

Carter's zonked out!

Carter trying to eat Tucker

Brayden just got out of the tub. They love their baths! They splash and make such a mess! I have got to find some of those bath tub seats like I used with Taylor, they've almost outgrown the sink!

Oh, and one more thing. Lego's are great. Really. No sarcasm here. Not from me.

T H E Y ' R E G R E A T.

THANKS MAMAW!!

Taylor said their is no such thing as too many lego's and he needs more to build more!

0 i *heart* comments!: