Written by Jessica on Friday, October 03, 2008

I'm SEW excited about my newest sewing project! Wade, bless his heart, finally got my clothes line up, completely. I washed my sheets today just to be able to hang them! What is it about hung dried fresh linens? I love them! They smell so good! So what does all that have to do with my sewing project? While hanging the clothes today I could not come up with a good way to get the clothes pins when I needed them. I had one of those bags that scoot across the line that my mom made from one of my old dresses years ago, but that was hard to get my hands in and never where I needed it to be when I needed it. So, I sewed myself a clothes pin apron with a large pleated pocked for the pins to go in! I can't wait to use it tomorrow. I have this new, weird obsession with aprons, but this is one of necessity that I'll definitely use!

Here's a close up so you can see the stitching detail on the pocket. I'm plum giddy about it myself!

1 i *heart* comments!:

Jen said...

I LOVE it! I don't use aprons, but I should as much as I have been in the kitchen lately! I wish I had a clothes line outside. :-(