Written by Jessica on Monday, May 04, 2009
Categories: , ,

Sunday, on the boys actual birthday, we had a fiesta to celebrate 1 great year. We had a nacho bar, with everything I could imagine to put on nachos and a sombrero cake. It all turned out so yummy, if I do say so myself.


ALL of our family and closest friends were there, making the day that much more special. The weather was beautiful, a little on the warm side, but beautiful no less.
The boys weren't too excited about opening presents this year, they were probably a little overwhelmed by all the attention. I was overwhelmed by the generosity and love of all our family and friends. We love you all and can't thank you enough! The boys are definitely going to be the best dressed boys in town!
We sang happy birthday to each of the boys, they were intrigued and just stopped, listened, and took it all in. I remembered to set up the video camera, so luckily, I have every moment on DVD!
Here are some pictures from the day:

Mamaw and Carter

All the balloons Mamaw and Taylor inflated:

LA CAKE!!

Melinda and Brayden

Tucker - shake, shake, shake!

Brayden - Ole!

Cake!!

Carter doesn't like it... Tucker and Brayden can't get enough!

The madness!

Jenny and Tucker

Bailey and Madilyn

Aunt Sonya and her Brayden Bear

Rachel

Playing with the tunnel Grandpa got them.

I'm loving on my 1 year old big boys!!

Thank you all so much for coming and giving the boys the best 1st birthday 3 little boys could ever ask for!
5

3 i *heart* comments!:

Anonymous said...

I JUST LOVE THAT ONE OF YOU AND OUR BIG BOYS I THINK YOU DID A GREAT JOB WE LOVE YOU MOM

Stephanie said...

Beautiful kids! I love the table you have for them, wish I could get one but shipping is way to much to AK!

Colleen Pate said...

Jessica,

Looks like the Fiesta was a blast. I can't believe how big the Boys are. Tucker looks just like wade to me. So adorable. Happy Birthday Brayden, Carter, and Tucker!

Colleen