Written by Jessica on Saturday, June 20, 2009
Categories:

We're still sick here. If you're counting it's been 4 weeks and 3 days. Yesterday the dr called in some meds. It's actually a cholesterol medicine with a side effect of constipation. hmmm. It's a powder I mix in their juice. They've had a little and sure enough, less dirty diapers, but more vomit. I just can't win. The good news is the boys are troopers, much stronger than I, and they are playing and for the most part happy in between episodes.

**p.s. Brayden has lost 3lbs, Tucker 1 lb, and Carter 2lbs.**

3 i *heart* comments!:

Aunt Barbara said...

I KNOW YOU ARE REALLY GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME WITH ALL THE BOYS SO SICK. I AM PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU FOR STRENGTH AND HEALING. YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD MAMA AND THEY ARE SUCH SWEET BOYS. GOD LOVES YOU ALL AND HE DOES ANSWER PRAYER. I SENT OUT PRAYER REQUESTS FOR THEM TO ALL MY CHRISTIAN E-MAIL FRIENDS AND THEY ARE PRAYING TOO SO KEEP YOUR CHIN UP AND WE LOVE YOU A LOT!!! AUNT BARBARA

Jessica said...

Thank you Aunt Barbara!!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Yuck, I hope that they feel better soon. Unfortunately we had a sick summer with the boys last year so I feel you pain.

We are in MI so it was finally nice weather and we were stuck inside. Here's to healthy kids soon!