Written by Jessica on Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Categories: , ,

Do you see this as a 3 column layout, or is it scattered about? I use Internet Explorer 8 I think (anyways, it's the latest updated version). And I see my blog as 3 columns.

After getting the "Internet Explorer could not open this page, operation aborted" message for the 100th time {today} I decided to make the switch to FireFox. btw - it literally took a minute to do if you're thinking of switching. My issue is that when I view my blog, it's scattered about and a jumbled mess!

Does anyone know a fix for this? ..are you seeing this to?

1 i *heart* comments!:

Anonymous said...

I use firefox and I have always seen it as a jumbled mess :) (not really, just the banner & left column appear above the posts & right column).

I just always figured it was my browser and you saw it correctly :)