Written by Jessica on Monday, June 15, 2009

I lost all my links/blogs again. HTML kills me! Please let me know if you notice I used to read your blog, and now it's missing!

Photobucket

4 i *heart* comments!:

Jen said...

Oh that sucks! I stopped messing with my blog because I kept losing everything!

Jessica said...

I know! If I were smart, I'd quit! and I do. then I think, I know what I did wrong last time - and I try again, and fail miserably!! I need to buckle down and buy a HTML book. I understand bits and peices, but just enough to be dangerous!!!

Anonymous said...

Jessica, I thank you so much for your sweet comments! My professor told me that if it wasn't God's plan He would have stopped it, and that helped to give me some comfort.

p.s your children are adorable!!

Beth said...

I like the new page! The boys' pictures are super cute. And I hope everyone is feeling better.