Written by Jessica on Monday, April 27, 2009

This past Saturday we walked in our 2nd March of Dimes March for Babies walk since the boys were born. Click here to see pictures of their first walk. This walk was 3 miles, the last one was 7 - so we're at a total of 10 miles! This walk was no ordinary walk though, we had to scale mountains for this walk - which was no easy feat for an out of shape mommy pushing a triple stroller with FLAT tires!! Thanks to Aunt Sandy helping me push, we made it all 3 miles. I definitely need to invest in a portable pump though... It was the hottest day of the year thus far, somewhere close to 90 degrees. Which is sorta ironic considering the last walk (last November) was the coldest night at that point in the winter that we had had at around 30 degrees. But I'm not complaining... = )

Our April 2009 Team

Thank you so much for walking and being a part of "The Lloyd Boys" team!

I love you all and I appreciate all of your support!

*look at the boys legs*

All those hills wore the boys out!

After the walk

After we got home, I tried to get a picture of the boys all sitting, but as soon as I get 1 or 2 of them sitting, they're gone before I can get the third one. So, I decided to take and post the pictures anyways as a celebration of my "NICU Graduates" doing so well being so very active.

Taylor had a ballgame at the same time as the walk, so he came for the kickoff and then he and Wade left for the game. Here he is after his game, playing more baseball on Wii.

5

2 i *heart* comments!:

Jen said...

It was great seeing you! I did not know your tires were flat! We had an electric pump in our van! Sorry mine wanted to ride with your's and kept climbing!

Jessica said...

I love love love all the pictures, especially the stroller pics! THey are gorgeous!