Written by Jessica on Tuesday, April 07, 2009

ok, I was going to write a long, sentimental passage about being a parent. I'm feeling a strong urge to write. Unfortunately, I just finished my homework {a little after midnight} and now I am too tired.

I intend to get to it, but in the meantime, here's my gift to you. Enjoy!



Every time I hear this song, I have a renewed "I can do this" attitude as well as a sincere appreciate for parenthood. It reminds me to cherish every moment because, "It won't be like this for long."

Darrius Rucker, from Hootie and the Blowfish, recently released a country album. I've never heard and Hootie and the Blowfish song that I didn't love and his country album has turned out to be the same way.

2 i *heart* comments!:

Kim said...

This song does that to me too!!!

Anonymous said...

You can definitely do it! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog and liking my interview, haha. I would feel honored if you put me on your blog list and asked me questions, haha. I am such a dork I love talking or typing, so it is never a bother :)

Also, that is great you are working on your masters! It must be really hard with the kids! I have been at the beach with 4 kids and just trying to do some homework has been soooo hard!!