Written by Jessica on Saturday, January 01, 2011
Categories: ,

I can't believe today is the first day of 2011!  Time flies.

This blog has been such a great way for me to capture and remember the past couple of years.  I look back over the old posts sometimes and I love being taken back to how I felt, what life was like, and what my boys looked like, and maybe even what our struggles were at that time.  I love it and can't wait to do the blog to book thing at some point.

I love it; yet finding time to update it has gotten harder.   The reason, the culprit - facebook.  It's so easy to throw an album out there and be done with it.  Your loved ones and friends see it instantly and it's done.  The blog on the other hand takes a little more time.  But for me, I know I really need to update out here more.  Maybe in the new year I can focus on it more...  ahemmmm. 

With all that being said, the boys are doing incredibly well.  All of them..  We are so blessed.  We are thrilled that I am staying home with them again after working fulltime for 4 months.  I don't think any of us were ready for it.  The boys stayed sick and weak, I stayed tired and on the go, the boys stayed 12 hours a day at a daycare, and we all missed them, my evening stress of trying to help with homework and do dinner and keep up with laundry and cleaning left NO time for me to enjoy my babies.  They're only little for a short time, so I'm perfectly content to stay home with them.   ..most days.  ;)

For Christmas this year we went home for 4 days.  We didn't have near enough time there and even had to cut our trip short a day due to SNOW moving through the area.  Taylor was thrilled and played in it til his fingers were blue and had several snowball fights with his friends. The littles never got out in it because it was so wet and mushy.   ...maybe we'll have another chance to let them play in some soon.

Ok, so once again I'm going to post a link to my pictures on fb - When I do print the blog, they won't print, so I will start adding more out here.  Just not tonight... ;)

 Soooooooo. for now:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=81024&id=1577670409&l=7adf290160 or click here.

0 i *heart* comments!: