Written by Jessica on Monday, January 31, 2011
Categories:

These pictures are from about a month ago, but it was so much fun I wanted to be sure to post it.  The boys like helping me in the kitchen and with this meal they knew what was inside and ate it better than they would have otherwise.

I used to make these as a kid on this same snackster machine I think!

Here's Carter:  He demanded he be first.  I think just so he could see what was going on and then direct his brothers on what do to.  He's such a bossy little thing!

Taylor:  He and Brayden couldn't wait to cook it before eating some.
Here's Tuck:  I kept having to prompt him to put more.  He just wanted to toss a little on and be done.  He was much too busy playing to be cooking his own lunch!
Then there's Brayden.  Brayden's a fan of food.  The big guy loves to eat and stops dead in his tracks when I mention food or eating.  No matter how much fun he's having playing, he's always ready to eat.  He'll also try anything at least once. 


Who has time to wait for it to cook???

0 i *heart* comments!: