Written by Jessica on Saturday, June 14, 2008

To my dad, step-dad, and daddy in law, thanks for everything. We love you! I hope all the great dads out there have an equally great day!

My husband is one of the greatest dad's I've ever known. He lives for his boys and finds joy in what makes them happy. Probably because he's an even bigger kid. No matter the reason, my boys and I are lucky to have him as a golf instructor, a broken toy mechanic, a bottle maker, a diaper changer, a football coach, the buyer of slushies and other sugary treats that mom won't buy, and much more, but most of all we're lucky to have him as dad and a husband.

We love you!

Here are some of my favorite photo's from the last 6 years

September 6, 2002. Taylor Wade Lloyd was born. My husband became a father.

Taylor's first Christmas. 3 months old

.

Taylor 3 1/2 months old. Dad's thinking, 'this feeding thing just got a lot easier.'

Wait... maybe it's not so easy...

Taylor's first Easter egg hunt (getting a little help from dad)

Dad and Taylor in VEGAS!

Past Taylor's bedtime..but it's Vegas!

3 1/2 years old - Taylor wants to help dad mow

Taylor's asking some putting advice from dad

Dad's holding Taylor's clubs while he unwillingly poses for mom

May 3, 2008. Wade is a dad again, and again, and again. Triplets change everything!

Dad feeding Carter in the hospital



sleep deprived dad

Tucker's first bath. We're still in the hospital, but dad jumps in.

Our new family. Memorial day 2008

Taking the boys for a stroll

Being a dad is exhausting

...Very exhausting



Very, very exhausting!
I found 2 quotes that made me smile:
"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."
~~Author Unknown, but I bet he was a very smart and happy man!

A father carries pictures where his money used to be. ~~Author Unknown


1 i *heart* comments!:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS A REALLY SWEET THING ON FATHERS DAY FOR YOU TO DO AND YES YALL ARE LUCKY TO HAVE HIM AS A FATHER NOT TO MANY WOULD CHANGE AS MANY DIAPERS AS WADE DOES
BUT I GUESS YOU CAN LOOK AT IT THIS WAY NOT TO MANY OF THEM HAVE 3 BABYS AT ONE TIME VERY SWEET COMMENTS ABOUT WADE LOVE YOU MOM