Written by Jessica on Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The boys are a month old today. Can you believe it? They just moved up to newborn clothes and diapers. No more preemie stuff for my big boys.

This is a horrible picture of me, but it's the only one I've been able to get with all of my boys.

Brayden fell asleep during tummy time. He looks so peaceful. I always put them on their backs to sleep, so he's really enjoying a tummy nap.

I don't know why this picture won't turn the right way..Just tilt your head to the right, squint your left eye, and hold your tongue just right... = ) Gottcha!

I kissed a frog and got three - no four- hansome princes.
(Just kidding about the frog bit Wade, you know I love ya!)

4 i *heart* comments!:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Precious pics! As crazy as it is right now try to soak it up b/c I miss when my boys were that teeny and their only 13 months. Such sweet pictures!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

That should say "they're" not "their". oops

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Thanks! I know, seeing these little guys reminds me of when my oldest was a newborn. (I would say when he was the same size - but he never was!) I can't believe he's going to be 6 years old soon. Time flys when you're having fun! Your boys are adorable too! I love your blog. I need to spend more time on mine to make it look pretty too! = )