Written by Jessica on Monday, January 11, 2010



I am 3 for 3 on my 365 project! Go me! Now, if I can just keep it up for 362 more days...

I have followed this blog, i heart faces, for some time now. I'm a facebook fan and used to get weekly messages about the weekly contests they have, but hundreds and hundreds of photographers (many professionals) enter the contest, so I never would do it. I mean these people are GOOD and they know how to edit photos to make them a.m.a.z.i.n.g. I always just stop by the blog and admire their art from afar. But tonight, for some unknown reason, I've decided to throw my meager little picture in the mix too.

Maybe oneday I'll win something like photo editing lessons from them! ha!

If you've never vistiting the site, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy! Happy 1st Birthday i heart faces!




2 i *heart* comments!:

Unknown said...

Aww! What a sweet little face.

Beth said...

Cool site! You're right, there are a lot of "experts" there, but I've already found some tips that I might be able to use. I've been wondering how to make my pictures bigger and I saw a tutorial. Hmm, maybe I can make it work...? Thanks again, I love all these tips!