Written by Jessica on Sunday, January 24, 2010

4 i *heart* comments!:

Anonymous said...

Condolences to you and yours. What an amazing life Ina must have lived. Hard to fathom the numerous advances and changes she saw and experienced throughout her lifetime.

Anonymous said...

YOU DID A GREAT JOB JESSICA ,GRANDMA WOULD HAVE BEEN PROUD, AS I AM ... LOVE YOU MOM

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet tribute, Jess! I'm sure she was a very special lady and I pray that God brings you all strength and comfort during this time!

By the way, I spotted you in one of these pictures! How young!

Love you, friend!
Jenny

April said...

Hi! I just started following your blog. I'm 22 weeks with BBB triplets, and also have an 18mth old girl. Your boys are adorable and you look great! I also had to ask, whom worked at CB&T? (From one of your earlier posts?) I Worked for American Funds (CB&T), until I quit about 6 months ago to go back to school full time. What a coincidence! Nice to "meet" you.