Written by Jessica on Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Today we decided to get in the spirit of Summer and properly welcome in the 7th month of the year by having a little red, white, and blue craft time. I've been seeing this idea all over the web, and thought it would be a fun craft for an {almost} 7 year old and 3 {almost} 14 month olds ~ and it did not disappoint! It was fun for all {including me} and we have some beautiful patriotic hand and footprint artwork to cherish forever. Best I can tell, the idea originated here.

I showed Taylor the picture and let him do it himself; he really liked getting to have one of his own.

Here's the babies final masterpiece. They, of course, required a little more assistance.


When Taylor was done with his, he took on a second task of being my photographer to capture some of the action for me.


Don't laugh at my blanket curtain, we had an unfortunate disaster with the blinds recently- It's in the back of the house, if that makes it any better...




Then it's playtime!!






One of my fave pics of Carter's hand grabbing the camera!

3 i *heart* comments!:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

This is adorable and I am impressed that you crafted with all of them. You go, SUPERMOM!!!

Serendipity said...

I loved seeing your take on this project! {Darling little helpers too!}

Thank you for the link, and for giving credit for an idea!

Lani said...

What an great idea!