Written by Jessica on Friday, July 17, 2009
Categories: , ,


The Lloyd family has officially gotten rid of THE BUG. {i think} I don't want to say it too loud, because it seems every time I declare victory over it, it comes back. But regardless, we're enjoying feeling better!

We all got out for errands, which I haven't done in a long time unless it's been necessity
&
for those of you who don't know this is how we roll... lol.



and if you notice, in both pictures Carter has swiped something from the shelves.

This morning we decided to try out one of Carter's new purchases, the Crayola Beginnings Tadoodle crayons.

and while the boys colored, Taylor tried out some water paints.


We got some of these handy dandy cups. You know, the kind that won't let Cheerios's fall out, but babies can reach in there and get them out. Well, it took my gang 5 seconds to figure out all they had to do was reach in, grab the top, and pull hard to get the top off. I have 2 suggestions for the makers. 1. Include a regular lid to completely close it. and 2. make the lid snap and lock instead of just being stuck on by the rubber grip.

Here's why.

time elapsed: 10 seconds


I took the boys to run and play outside for the first time ever. Before, I've always had an activity planned, something to do, something to keep their attention in one area. Yesterday, I just let them go.




..and go they did, in 3 different directions! But it was so much fun letting them explore and enjoy their freedom.

Then I made them stop and pose.


Then, it was time for a nice bubble bath,

and bed.

3 i *heart* comments!:

Anonymous said...

how cute are they?!? I am going to try your recipe for biscuits, mine didn't work too well!!

Jen said...

Just look at your cuties and my kids can totally open those cup lids too.

Family American Style. said...

They are so cute. Hi, Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow is the second post on “What would your children say?” “Wednesday” It’s going to be fun sharing all those wonderful adventures our children do and say. I can’t wait. Please tell us all about them. Hope to see you tomorrow. Go to the logo that says “What would your children say?” “Wednesday” for full details.