Written by Jessica on Thursday, July 24, 2008
Categories: , ,

I've stumbled upon a stroller contest that I would LOVE to win. If I make it to the top three, I'll need your help to win it. Having triplets, the only way I can get around is with strollers. I have both kinds of triple strollers (in-line and side-by-side), but they each have their own disadvantages. For example, the in-line (tandem style) stroller isn't comfortable for the boys during the summer as no wind can get to them and the two in the back can't see anything. The side-by-side stroller is awesome - I love it! The one disadvantage, it won't fit through a door no matter how you turn it. So it's only good if I'm outside with no intention of trying to fit through any narrow spaces, like a standard size door!

A double and a singe stroller would be the perfect solution to our stroller conundrum. Even if it's just me and the boys going out, Taylor is old enough to push the single stroller with a pretty good degree of control. Ohhhhh how I need this stroller!!!


Click here to visit the giveaway website. Here's the picture I'm submitting:


Wish me luck!

1 i *heart* comments!:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS THE BEST PICTURE YET I SURE HOPE YOU WIN !!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK x3 LOVE MOM