Written by Jessica on Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Carter puts any and everything in his mouth now and carries it around like a puppy. Socks, toys, clothes, anything he can find.

This is one of my favorite pictures, ever, of Tucker. It's a shame it has the big stroller and all our shoes in the background. I need one of those photo editing software programs so I can delete it out!
Carter stealing a flower as we pass.
Brayden grabbing another flower.
Carter got too hot and every time I'd stop and (and thus the breeze stopped) he'd get mad.


I was taking pictures using different photo modes on my camera, trying to find the best one, so some of the colors are funky...again, I need some sort of photo editing software.
Now, for my biggest little man. I am so proud of him.

2 i *heart* comments!:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

the photos are so darling! you can download picasa + do some editing with it. it is free. so is picnic + a few other sites. email me if you have any questions!

Jessica said...

I love all the pictures...my cooper carries things around in his mouth like a little puppy as well! I think its cute!