Written by Jessica on Friday, May 09, 2008

Here is a picture of Tucker
2 of the boys are identical, one is fraternal. We are not sure which two yet, the dr. is going to let me know as soon as he knows. The lab tested the placenta's and made the determination, but they didn't identify which 2...Wade thinks Carter and Brayden are the identical boys, I think Tucker and Carter. It's a little hard to tell because of the weight difference between Brayden and the other two...We'll see soon enough.
Wade and I will be spending the night with the boys on Sunday as a test to show the hospital whether or not we can care for the boys on our own. Once we do that, the boys will be one step closer to coming home. We are hoping for the middle of next week!
That's all for now, I have to go get my swollen feet in the air!




0 i *heart* comments!: