Written by Jessica on Thursday, May 22, 2008

I can't believe the boys will be three weeks old on Saturday. As I type this I'm holding little Tucker because he has a tummy ache. With 3 babies much of my day is holding, diapering, and feeding babies. So if you try to call and I don't answer, I'm doing one of the above. I haven't slept more than two hours at a time since they've been home, so I may be trying to catch 30 minutes of sleep or so too!
They had their first doctor's appointment this past Monday. We started getting them fed and ready 2 1/2 - 3 hours before the appointment and we were only 10 minutes late! Here they are at the dr:They had all almost gained a full pound. Brayden didn't gain quite as much because he got a late start eating due to the breathing issues he had early on.

5/19/2008 stats:

Carter - 5lbs 13oz, 18 1/2" long, 13" head

Brayden - 5lbs 15oz, 18 1/2" long, 13" head

Tucker - 5lbs 13 oz, 19" long, 13" head

We go back to the dr this Tuesday. After this visit the appointments should be spaced out a little more than a week!

It's impossible to get all the boys in a picture without one crying or fidgeting, so for all my CB&T friends, here's the best I could do: In order, of course, Carter, Brayden, Tucker...


Here's a picture of them after breakfast this morning waiting to get changed. They are not in "order" this time, can you tell who is who?

Big brother is doing so good with them. He just finished up his golf program and he has now started a summer karate program. It will end July 31 and his first day of big boy school is August 6th! We were zoned for Phenix City Elementary, so we had to request a transfer and then apply for Lakewood. Thank God he got in! It's a science magnet so I'm really looking forward to the fun science projects that I'm sure Wade and I will be doing! =) I'll post some pictures of Taylor after his graduation tonight.

On a side note - I can't find my cell - so please don't think I'm ignoring you if you've tried to call me..It's here somewhere, I just haven't had time or made time to look for it. You can post comments here and I'll respond...You no longer have to create a sign in and password. Alright - I'm off to try to put Tucker down and get their laundry done and catch a nap before they start waking up at 11.

5 i *heart* comments!:

Anonymous said...

GRANDMA CAN TELL THEM APART CARTER IS 1ST TUCKER IS AT TOP AND BRAYDEN IS ON HIS BELLY

Jessica said...

You're right! Very good! = ) Love you!

Jessica

Anonymous said...

HELLO from California!!! Clay and I are so excited for ya'll. They are so handsome. I am glad to see that you and the boys are doing well. We will come by and see everyone when we come home for a visit this summer.
See you soon!
love,
Amy Posey

Jessica said...

Hey Amy! It's so good to hear from you. I hope all is well in California! We're looking forward to your visit.

Jessica

Anonymous said...

GRANDPA CAIN'T TELL THEM APART YET, STILL WORKING ON IT. BUT I ENJOYED MY VISIT WITH YALL TODAY AND THE PICTURE BOOK. I CAIN'T EVEN TELL YOU HOW PROUD I AM OF ALL OF YOU. SEE YOOU SOON
LOVE YOU,
DAD