Written by Jessica on Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I guess it's an 8th month tradition...I cut 10 1/2 inches off yesterday and I think I'll soon go even shorter. I did this when I was pregnant with Taylor, but the haircut was a lot worse then...

As far as baby news, they are all doing good. Sometimes it looks like they are going to pop out of my stomach when all three get to moving in different directions. I'm 32 weeks tomorrow and still going strong. The doctors are all impressed with the babies and my progress. I'm extremely happy with how everything has gone so far as well. I'm guessing the babies may be close to 4 pounds now, which would mean bar any complications, the babies at this point could come home after only a week of observation. 34 weeks is our goal, however, 32 is a huge milestone. The doctor has now said I can go up to 36 weeks if they keep growing and all is well with me. So, we may have May babies... Either way, at this point we'll have babies within 4 weeks. YIKES!

2 i *heart* comments!:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
You look great!! Your hair looks so cute. I know that you must be getting so excited about the arrival of your three little angels. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Let me know if you need anything.

Lisa Frederick said...

Jessica, You do look Great! I love what you have done with the blog. I feel like part of the family. Thank you for doing it. Let me know what I can do to help you and your family.