Written by Jessica on Monday, October 11, 2010

Aunt Barbara - I hope you haven't given up on us!

ok - so when I lived within 30 minutes from a lot of my family I posted blog updates all the time - now that we're half a day away, I never post!  SORRY!

I still don't have a long post about life in SC in me right now - but I will post some links to some pictures I've posted on fb for my non-facebooking family and friends!

Our trip to the pumpkin patch - It was a small country farm in Martin SC - but the boys had fun!

or - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=71770&id=1577670409&l=cf574a3b18

We're headed to the Columbia, SC Zoo* next weekend to help the boys get into character* and then to Kackleberry Farms in Louisville, Ga the weekend after that then the next weekend is our great escape from the ZOO! 

*hint hint!

I don't think I ever posted Taylor's b/d pictures and our trip back home on here yet... So here they are:

or - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=68674&id=1577670409&l=3337822221

0 i *heart* comments!: