Written by Jessica on Thursday, February 25, 2010

Last weekend was beautiful, so we played outside.   I can’t wait for the summer.  The boys are at the age where I can let them run loose in the back yard.  It’s SO nice!34 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 2013 1914

Notice the static in his hair:

IMG_2630

2Headed to Church:

15 16 17 18   25

We’ve done some light reading.

21 22

And since last Sunday, we’ve been sick.  Tuck has had it the worst by far.  He has been running a super high fever (the highest I checked was 103.7) and just laying on the couch for 3 1/2 days.  He broke out in a rash today, I’m hoping that is going to mark the end of the virus (it did last time), he’s showing improvement this afternoon.

 

His brothers and I have been sick as well; but have all gathered around to take care of him.  They’ve all been bringing him toys, even when he doesn’t want them, and trying to force him to drink.  It’s so sweet.

23 24  26 27  1

oh, and for all you bloggers that read this, I will never pen another post from blogger.  I LOVE live writer!!  It took less than 30 seconds to add ALL these photos!!! 

2 i *heart* comments!:

Jen said...

Love the pictures! What is live writer? Hope to see you soon!

ABIGAIL said...

I'm jealous of the nice weather you've been having! It looks like your kids had a lot of fun playing outside.

My name is Abigail Pogrebin; I'm an identical twin and former 60 Minutes producer who just published a book about twins called "One and the Same." I think any parent of twins or multiples will find much to chew on and maybe some guidance as to how to dodge pitfalls of doubleness. I'd love to speak to you about the possibility of a book review and/or author Q&A. My email is apogrebin@gmail.com, website:www.abigailpogrebin.com.